The Tennessee DUI Law Help App provides you with helpful resources that may prevent you from receiving a DUI offense.
- "I'm Being Arrested" Quick Text - Send a pre-filled Text Message to a friend containing a message of you being arrested along with your current GPS location with just a few touches
- BAC Calculator - *Calculate your Blood Alcohol Content by entering the data
- List of the Rights you have when you are stopped by a police officer
- Criminal Defense Blog Feed in the App
- Plenty of helpful resources that will keep you well-informed on different types of DUI offenses
- Contact and Location Information to a law firm that specializes in DUI cases
At the law office of Rob McKinney, Attorney at Law in Nashville, Tennessee, our clients not only benefit from our experience, but our willingness to stay on the cutting edge of criminal law. Resting on our laurels and not continuing to learn about changes in the law does little to serve our clients.
Our clients come to us looking for hope and a solution to their legal problems. At the Law Office of Rob McKinney, Attorney at Law, we focus our criminal defense practice on helping people who have been charged with both misdemeanors and felonies.
* The BAC Calculator is for estimation purposes only. The BAC estimates should not be used to infer anyone's ability to operate a motor vehicle.
Tennessee DUI Law Help is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-08-05. The program can be installed on Android.
Tennessee DUI Law Help (version 1.1) has a file size of 677.89 KB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.